Getting Your Licence

Non Vocational Licences (CAT B + E)

  • As a car/van driver you do not need a medical/provisional so you can book straight onto your lessons and test.

Vocational Licences (CAT C, C1, C1 + E, D1)

  • Be 18 or over - the minimum age for training is now 18 for both LGV and PCV.
  • Attend a medical and apply for a provisional licence (need a medical? Don't worry, we can also arrange this for you!).
  • Pass the hazard perception and multiple choice theory test.
  • A free driving assessment is arranged to ascertain your existing level of driving skills and how many hours it will take to reach test standard.
  • Take lessons and PASS YOUR TEST! Our modern fleet of vehicles, RTITB registered instructors and one-to-one instruction all give you the best chance of passing.
  • If you passed your car test before January 1997, you need to complete your periodic CPC. We run courses most weekdays and Saturdays. Upon gaining your periodic CPC you can now use your licence for work.
  • If you passed your car test after January 1997, you need to obtain an initial CPC qualification. We supply study materials and book both your module 2 and module 4 tests. Upon gaining your initial CPC you can now use your licence for work.

Licence Types

All necessary arrangements including medical appointments and completion of application forms to enable you to obtain your provisional licence can be handled by our administrative staff.